About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Friday, December 4, 2009

Us update






Well, I got my camera battery charger finally. We have been doing well and keeping busy. Time is going by quickly. Levi is 9 weeks four days now. We had his 2 month appointment Tuesday and he weighed 12lbs 7ozs, 23 3/4 inches. :) That means is growing well. I was happy about that. He is a wonderful baby and we are SO blessed! His little personality is coming out more and more and let me tell you it is a REAL sweet one! He melts our hearts with every smile.

There just isn't a lot to keep posting about. Levi is our world right now. :) We are headed to AR Monday the 14th. We are looking forward to that. We did have a wonderful Thanksgiving. My sister came up from FL and it was just a VERY wonderful time.

I do hope everyone is doing well. We love you guys!

7 comments:

Crystal said...

Can't wait to see ya all. Levi is bigger than my little one! I will be praying you have a safe trip!
Love,
Crystal

Jenny said...

AWww! LOVE the pics, Joy! I think of you so often. I am so glad to hear that all is well and little Levi is good. Love you!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet boy! Ours is now 7 weeks old and is growing so fast! I had his big sister step on our scale and then I handed him to her, there was a 15 pound difference!!!! I am looking forward to his check up so we can get a more accurate weight, but whew, he is a heavy one!! Enjoy your little guy!!

~Emily

I am truly blessed said...

Ahhhh....he is so precious. Thanks for sharing the pics of your little man. So sweet

Jenny said...

Awww....Joy, he's so precious!! Isn't he beginning to look a lot like Samuel?? He is so handsome! I just love the photos you posted! Makes me miss you even worse now. :( I'm so happy that you have this precious gift from God... my heart just rejoices every time I THINK about it!! Remembering all the times of wonder and confusion... I praise God for answering our prayers!! He is such a doll. I bet your other three are just having a blast!! I miss you terribly and hope I get to talk to you this week!! Love you tons~!

Mountain Mom said...

Hmmmm. "Honey, you shrunk Shane!"

My goodness he looks like a total mini-Shane! Thanks for sharing the photos. He is adorable!

Love,
Auntie Mima

Anonymous said...

So Joy, here is the final 2 month results of our "little" man: He is 14 lbs 2 oz, 26" long!!! He is in the 92% for weight and the 110% for heighth!! He is a BIG boy! But oh, so sweet, full of smiles and coos!! My little guy started out a little bit smaller than yours, his favorite past time: eating and sleeping!! Go figure. ;-)

~Emily