About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Levi 6 months





He is over six months now, but I haven't had a chance to even take pictures. Time has gotten away from me.
At his six month appointment he was 16 pounds 10 ounces and 27 inches long. He is pretty sweet. Life would be grand, but he has had three ear infections. ): He has fluid in his ears still. We may end up with tubes which would be better than having to hear him cry all the time. I have a lot of problems with mine so I know how he feels.
I got some pictures today, but he didn't give a smile. :) He was cute anyway.
Hope everyone is doing well.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh my word... look at that adorable baby!! Joy, he has the most beautiful eyes... and those lashes are amazing! What a handsome fella! Thanks so much for posting pics, it's so great to see photos of the little guy. How about the rest of the bunch? Got any photos of them, and you?? Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely adorable!! I am so happy for you all having such a sweet little man to watch grow!! We miss you bunches! Maybe someday I'll get around to doing a blog!

~Emily

Jeanné said...

He is a cutie!!
Obadiah has his 6 month appointment on Mon =) where has the time gone??! I am excited to see how much he weighs! When I steped on the scale earlier this week there was about a 14 1/2 lbs difference.

Jenny said...

Awwwww...love the pics!! Especially the 3rd one! Ha! :) He is so super adorable, and so skinny! :) Thanks for sharing, it was soooo good to "see" him again! Love you!

Joy said...

Thank you all! :) He is something else to say the least. He is quite the busy baby. I knew he was going to be this way when he was in my belly and he is right where I assumed he would be. LOL! B U S Y!! He has a jumparoo and let me tell you, that thing gets a work out with him in it. He bounces all the time. So whatever calories he is taking in, get spent in that thing. I forgot to mention he has two teeth.
I miss you all! I hope everyone is doing well. LOVE YA!!

Mountain Mom said...

He is way too cute! I wish I could snuggle the litte munchkin! Hug him for me! Love y'all!

Walking With Christ said...

He is such a cutie!! lol.. yes i know.. i know... I'm a guy, and calling lil babies cuties.. lol... oh well. Great pictures!!