About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My turn to announce.....

I am going to have a baby!! We went to the dr today and got to see the little jumping bean. For such a tiny baby, that little one was a bouncy one. :) I am right at 8 weeks as I knew I was and everything is on perfect schedule. We have a due date of Sep 24. I am thankful to God He has allowed us this chance. We have endured 14+ years of infertility and four miscarriages. I know God has a plan and purpose for our lives and I thank Him for His grace! God is GOOD! :)

On another note, I'd like to request prayer for my mother. We found out yesterday she has lymphoma. We do not know what kind or stage she is in. Mom is almost 74 and in great health otherwise. Please, please pray!! I know God is in control and we will rely on Him for our strength. I know we'll get through this no matter the outcome. I just pray for her daily strength.

I hope everyone is doing well. God bless you all!!

9 comments:

The Casaus House said...

Joy, that is so wonderful! I am so happy for your family and will pray for safety for both you and little baby as well as your mother. When will she be able to find out what stage? Keep us posted.

Amanda said...

Joy what a blessing God is so good! We will pray for your mom (you look so cute!)

Jenny said...

Yay for you!! We are so excited... I hope it works out that I can be there for your delivery! It was so special for you to be there for mine. Love you!

Joy said...

Thank you all! I wish I were in WA, but God has plans here for us for now. :) Love you all VERY much!!

Jenny said...

Yea Joy!!!! I have been praying for you continually and glad to hear your appointment went so well! I look forward to seeing pictures of you, being so little and getting so big. :) I will pray for your Mom too, that is tough. Love you!

Jenny said...

Wow, Joy, I just saw your pictures on Jenny's blog!! You are not joking when you say you get big so soon! You look beautiful!

Hazel Eye Beauty said...

Whoo Hoo! Congrats Joy! Wish you were closer so I could give you a hug!! Keep us updated!

Jeanné said...

congrats!! Kristi Long is also about 4 weeks ahead of me. im due oct 16 and kristi is due sept 16!!

Janinne said...

Was reading your blog for the very first time. I'm so excited for your family!! I will be praying for you, baby, and your mom. I read about Lauren's foot and almost started laughing at the fact you took her to a "walk-in clinic" didn't sound like she was doing too much of that. Hope she's doing better. Love you