About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The beginning to now

I found a great site that has baby images from before conception to I am sure the end, I just didn't make it that far. It is an awesome site!! When you think of how God starts with two parts to make one, you can't help but feel His AWESOME power!!! He knows every little step, yet I don't think we have a foggy clue sometimes. This, for me, brings it into real perspective. I am 10 weeks 6 days today and the images are of that time frame. I'll post the link as well so you can look for yourself. Enjoy God's wonderment!!! :):):) http://www.ehd.org/prenatal-images-index.php



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Post! I went to the website and was entertained for quite a while learning more about the different stages, Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

It truly is amazing what goes on as our children are "fearfully and wonderfully made"! We just had our ultrasound and they put our due date for Sept. 25. This is a first, I never get and earlier due date!! We never cease to be amazed at the little person moving and flipping around in the womb! It makes me want to hurry time so I can meet this little one!

~Emily