About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week 5





Yet another week has gone by. They are flying out the door too. Nothing new really going on. We did have a bout with thrush. Not fun, but we survived. Levi is just a sweet little guy. We are all so in love. The kids are still a wonderful help to me and I am eternally grateful for what they do. He still is sleeping good at night and has a lot of awake time during the day. I got some rare pictures of him actually sleeping. :) He is wide awake at the moment enjoying Samuel time. :):) He has the brightest eyes. I do believe he is starting to smile for real now. That is quite precious.

Well, not much else to report. All is well in our neck of the woods. We love and miss you all! Take care and may the Lord bless you all!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Aw, what a sweetheart! Love the pics, I love the faces they make during sleep. Will is also a very alert little fella, with much awake time and we also had a bout with thrush. Good to see more pics and to hear you all are well. Love you!

Amanda said...

So precious!