About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Week 4






Can you believe that??? Time is going quickly. Levi is a wonderful little feller! He has his fussy moments though. I am not sure what is up with him. As far as I can tell he is just fighting sleep. He acts like he is in serious pain, but if you can get him to calm down he zonks right out. He is still a great baby! I am in love!

I am posting some pictures of the kids tonight. It is right before bed. :) So they aren't the best, but at least you can see them. I am so very blessed with these little ones. I thank the Lord for them. They have been so VERY helpful during this pregnancy and beyond. They are great about taking Levi in the morning for me so I can get a bit more rest. I have a wonderful bunch here that is FOR SURE! :)

P.S. There is a spot on the picture with Sam and Levi. It happens when I do the red eye so I just left it...after the third time I edited it. I didn't know what was worse, the silly mark or the blaring red eyes. :)

9 comments:

Jenny said...

OH MY WORD.... look at that little man!! He is growing and changing so fast!! Wow! I can see your other children in him for sure! His skin looks so perfect... I'm so jealous! Not my 1 month olds... mine look like 9th graders with tons of pimples! The kiddos can get him up for you?? That is awesome!! I was holding little Ezekiel tonight and *almost* felt like I "needed" one for myself. Hee hee... Oh... the newborn stage is so precious!! Soak up every minute!! Love ya, dear friend!

Jenny said...

Wow, how he has grown!! What a beautiful little boy. He looks so much bigger already, of course! :) We just had the 2 month check-up, and I can't believe we are there already! Time sure does fly. I enjoy the posts, thank you!

Jeanné said...

still cute =)

I can not believe that he is 4 weeks all ready...and also how much the other three have grown...they dont even look like the same kids!!

you have to come visit...soon =) or just ya know...move back up here ;-)

Obadiah is a pretty good baby too.! He does have his fussy moments-but normally it is him just fighting sleep.

we had our 2 week appointment a few days ago..i can not believe that 2 weeks have past all ready!

Joy said...

Thank you all for your kind words. :) He is an awesome baby and I feel SO VERY blessed. I was holding him this morning and it was just hard to put him down to sleep. I am in love all the way!

Jenny, I know what you mean about another, but for me I keep thinking about the rough nights, and even with this one they aren't bad, but still I am not sure I can do this again. :) I know we all forget later, but man I am getting OLD. :):) Love ya girl!!

Jenny B, it is amazing how fast time flies. I can't believe your's is two months, but I guess he is a month younger than Levi and I can keep up that way. They don't stay tiny do they? :) Love you lots!

Jeanne, I know you are enjoying your little one a lot. :) Do so because they grow entirely tooo fast! One day maybe we'll get up there to visit or live. We do not know what the Lord has in store for us. You take care and love you!

Kacey said...

Just thought I'd drop you a little note while my house is quiet for a minute. What beautiful children Joy. My how your life has changed since we were together in Washington! What a miracle. Take care!

Amanda said...

He sure is a handsome little guy! I am so very happy for you!

Anonymous said...

He is So cute! He looks so much like Hannah!! Wish we could cuddle him and get to know him!! I know what you mean about getting old...I am sure feeling the age this time!!

~Emily

Mountain Mom said...

Goodness gracious he's growing really quickly! LOVE all the photos! Thanks for sharing and give 'em all hugs for us!
cj

I am truly blessed said...

Oh Joy! Your little Levi is so precious. You guys all look great. Thanks for the pics and updates. Praise the Lord!