About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Monday, October 5, 2009

Week One





Baby Levi is an amazing little guy! We are soooo blessed! And I am soooo in love! He eats every two hours day and night. Try as I may I can't change that. He has chubby cheeks to maintain, so I guess I have to provide for that. :) He sleeps at night and wakes only to eat. I am thankful he has the days and nights figured out so soon. Sure that might change, but for now, I am thankful.

My in-laws left today. It went well and they were a wonderful help! The kids got to fish in a pond here with Grandpa and they caught LOTS of fish. None of which you can eat, but they enjoyed themselves. Hopefully we didn't drive them too crazy. :)

I can't believe a week has passed. Not sure where it went, but I am delighted to have him here.

6 comments:

The Casaus House said...

He's so sweet Joy! What a handsome little guy. His legs are sooo long. Takes after his daddy I guess. Congratulations!

Jeanné said...

cute!!!

wow...i think his face looks like hannah in the first picture!!

he is SO cute!!

thanks for sharing the pictures!!

Jenny said...

Beautiful boy!! He is so long and big! :) He looks just content in the bath and sounds like an easy baby, huh? He is adorable and I am so excited for him to be here. I love you so much and feel joy for you beyond words. :) Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful!! I am so happy for you!! It is always a good thing to have baby know his days from his nights!! ;-) Enjoy your little one!

~Emily

Jenny said...

Awww.... He's so handsome, Joy! Such a beautiful baby! I'm so happy for you that God has given you this precious gift... I get all teary even thinking about the last 5 years and your sweet desire for another baby. God is so good to give you your heart's desire. He does look so long! I bet the kids just LOVE him. I hope you're managing well now that the inlaws have gone home. Call me soon, it was so great talking with you this week!

Spectacular Expo Events said...

Welcome to the world little guy!