About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Monday, October 19, 2009

Week 3





There isn't a lot to post about. I am still working on gaining my strength. I didn't realize being old and having a baby was so tiring. :) I am getting there slowly but surely. Anyway, Levi is doing well and growing. I can't believe it has been three weeks already. I have a few pictures I just took. He seems to change by the week. I think he is looking more like Daddy each day. He is still a great little one and so sweet! We are so very blessed!

Take care and God bless!!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yes, I think he's looking like daddy too! I'm also starting to see some Samuel in him. So happy to hear that things are going well for you and baby!! (other than tiredness) That part seems to get harder each time! He is so cute! I'm so glad that you're sharing photos of him regualarly... I love seeing your new posts! Keep it up pretty mama!!

Jenny said...

Sweet pictures! So glad to hear all is still going well. It is so great to see and hear from you, thanks for sharing!