About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Monday, October 12, 2009

Week 2





I can't believe that Baby Levi is 2 weeks old today. My how time flies when baby gets here. I can't say the last two weeks of pregnancy went that fast. :)

All is going quite well. He still has his days and nights in the right order, Praise the Lord! He is a very noisy little feller though and about to get me kicked out of my bed. LOL! He grunts, sounds like a donkey and just seems to sings when he eats. It wakes Shane up and he is the one who has to be up at 5 a.m. It is cute, though, when he makes all the noise. He is a wonderful baby and great eater. I will go on Wed for a weight check and I am certain he doesn't weigh 9 pounds anymore. :) I love it!!

We are still getting into the swing of things. I am sure we'll have a good routine soon or at least eventually. :) I sure know I am in love with a great little guy. I am soooo thankful everyday!! God has been sooo GREAT to us! I pray we never take it for granted.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Joy he is adorable! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Joy, You are incredibly blessed. I am so glad that you sent this to me so that I can see your family and you. I think this is the first time I have seen Shane in a photo since we left GA. Your children are beautiful. Love, Jeannie

Anonymous said...

He is soooo beautiful!

~Emily

Jenny said...

Oh Joy, he is so adorable!! I just know that you are having the time of your life with little Levi! I'm so happy to hear that he is doing so good and eating so well! Keep the pictures coming, girl!!

Jeanné said...

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THE FIRST PICTURE---ADORABLE!!!!

Jenny said...

Yea!! Precious pictures, he is a cutie! I love the eating noises!