About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not much of a storm...

So Hanna blew through, but wasn't so bad. She probably didn't want to compete with my Hannah. :) Not that one even could. LOL! :)

It was a pretty mild storm, at least for these parts. I didn't even hear thunder or see lightening. Since I have been here, there have been some REALLY nasty thunderstorms blow through and I did NOT want to ever bother sitting through a hurricane. But since this was just a tropical storm, I assume that made all the difference.

We did get plenty of rain which I always enjoy listening to. We have gotten our fair share this year. I only had to water the grass twice. It was pretty nice not to have to waste money on that. We have to have pretty yards around here. Our home owner's assoc. watch us like a hawk. That isn't good when you have a sweet and wonderful dear hubby that doesn't like to mow the grass. Hee hee!! :):) Can't say I blame him either. There aren't any kids coming around to mow either. I'd be letting them have at it.

I am sorry there are no pics with this post. I can't get them on my laptop and Shane is asleep in the bedroom where the other computer is. I am going there just as soon as his uniform is dry. I am tuckered out.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hey sweetie,

Glad to hear you didn't have to battle a storm there, and that you are all well. Our lawn is quite the sight currently as our lawnmower is on the fritz, so you are not alone in that. :) Great to see your blogs, thanks for sharing. :)

Jenny said...

Yes, so glad it wasn't bad. STILL so funny that they are named Hannah and Ike! LOL! I think it's the Lord telling you that it's time for a visit!!!

Jenny said...

It's so funny that Jenny mentioned their names, because ever since I heard Hannah and Ike, I totally thought of your two little chillens. :) Funny!