About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Updating




Well I typed out my update and lost it like I seem to do so often. I REEEEEEELLY HATE it when that happens. Even the save button doesn't seem to fix that for me or I don't know where to find it once it has been "saved". So I guess for me it is in la la land.


So what I was saying, in a shorter version, is we had family camp Thursday and Friday a week ago. It rained the first night. Not a lot of fun with that. I cooked all the meals and well that kept me busy. I have a few pictures of all that.


I am babysitting a little 8 month old boy. He is a sweet little one and my first week was a breeze. I sure hope that keeps up. :)


Not much else going on. I am not in the mood for trying to think what I just typed. We are ill in my house at the moment and it takes a toll on my brain. Shane brought a tummy bug home which I got Friday night, then he brought a cold to all of us, and I started battling that yesterday only to get worse during the night. But that too shall pass.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Aw, sweetie, sorry to hear that you are sick. Glad to hear you had a good family camp, though. So, babysitting a baby boy now, huh? That sounds like a fun way to make a little money. I am glad to hear that you all are doing well (outside of the sickness). :) Good to see another blog from you! I miss you!