About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Saturday, July 11, 2009

A trip to the aquarium





Last Tuesday was my 39th birthday and I had not a clue what I wanted to do. Then I got the bright idea of going to Myrtle Beach. :) It is only 1 1/2 hours away so it can be done easily. We didn't tell the kid where we were going, but the odd thing was they guessed it before we left. LOL! I had my camera and somehow that gave it away. Hee hee! They have the Ripley's Museum up there or the Ripley's Aquarium. We've been to the aquarium a few times, but they always enjoy it and so do I.

After spending time there, we went to a Japanese steakhouse, which was soooo yummy! Then after getting home we got an ice cream cake from Coldstone Creamery. That was quite yummy as well. :)

It really was a wonderful day! I SOO enjoyed spending the day with my family. Shane took the day off, and the kids were just delighted to be together. They have been a HUGE help to me and I blessed beyond words!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The children are getting so grown up. I almost didn't recognize Lauren. Love you all!!