About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Kid pictures






I took some pictures of the little ones while in VA. I think I need to get some printed out, but that would take more effort and require me leaving the house. LOL! Oh wait, I could have them mailed to me. Me oh my! I think I need to take that "lazy" test Cindy was talking about, because bet I have her beat on the lazy percentage. :) I am a tuckered mommy, but the worst is yet to come. I am in trouble. LOL! Anyway...back to my subject, my kids. :)

I keep forgetting to tell Jenny I sold my Cannon camera...I know bad me, but I am loving the one I have. It is also Cannon, but small and takes wonderful pictures. Can you tell I like it more? I have posted more pictures in a month than a whole year. Two reasons is...one it is smaller and I just pick it up and shoot pictures, another is that is has a small reader card that fits in my laptop. LOVE it! So now, I am on a roll. :)

Enjoy the kiddies. :) And my 25 week picture of my belly. :) It is no longer me, the belly has taken over. LOL! The other day at church I was walking in a side door from outside and Shane said he knew it was me because he saw the belly first. LOL! Yep, people now stand aside for the wide load. :):)

4 comments:

Jeanné said...

o my gosh~the kids have grown SO MUCH!!!!! wow...!!! i couldnt believe it!!!! they are all looking so cute!!!

please do not take any offence to this~joy your baby belly is HUGE!! I will be 25 weeks in about 2 1/2 weeks and i am no where close to you! LOL

I think it was absolutly HILARIOUS about shane knowing it was you before you walked through!! I was almost rolling on the ground just picturing it!!!

i love and miss you!!!

Joy said...

Jeanne, it is okay about my belly. I admit it is pretty funny. It makes for great conversations with friends and strangers. :) I have to laugh believe me, because I am only going to get BIGGER! :)
Just for perspective sake, think of this. I measured myself around and at that point I was 48 inches around, but just prior to Samuel being born I was 56 inches!! I am only 62 inches tall! I figure I'll get at least the 56 inches again if not more so.
I suppose being so short waisted I don't have anywhere to go but out. :) This little guy is quite wiggly and has plenty of room to roam. Samuel was breech at 41 weeks, but flipped the next day in time to be born. I knew he was head up and down all along. But that isn't exactly normal for a baby to have the much room, but my kids do. Hannah was breech at 37 weeks. :)
You take care and enjoy your little feller! I know you are loving all that is going on in there. I enjoy every second of it myself. :)
Love ya kid!!

Jenny said...

Aw, fun pictures! The kids are getting so big and are still so adorable! You are definitely bigger, but I know you are taking joy in it, as the reason is one in which you can rejoice! :) I love you and am so glad to see more pictures and to hear more news from your end. We have been having VBS at our church this week, and I have been teaching, so have been pretty busy (hence not answering my phone). :) It is a blessing to partake in, but does wear me out. My next appt. is tomorrow and I will get another ultrasound. I am excited! You look beautiful, Joy, and I can't wait to see the next addition to your lovely family!

Anonymous said...

Wes,
Congrats on being selected to the Navy Rifle and Pistol team (AGAIN!) I hope you current command lets you fully participate.

Carl Bodin