About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Friday, June 12, 2009

My yard






Here are some pictures of the yard since we finished it. We did sooo much work, but it was oh so worth it!! I enjoy it now, but before, not so much. We planted the two trees that you see. That was fun. :) Not sure Shane thought so as he was the one digging the holes. We debated about the bench "scene" but that turned out just fine as well. I love all the flowers too. It is a lot of watering upkeep though. Who knew. :) Thankfully it has been raining a LOT so I haven't had to do as much.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Joy it looks beautiful!!!

The Casaus House said...

I think you guys did a wonderful job. Josh would be proud! Hey, did you get "yard of the month"?

Joy said...

Thank you two. Yes we did get yard of the month. :)

Mountain Mom said...

I love your yard! Congratulations on The Yard of the Month Award! Did you win a Starbucks gift card or anything? I so want to be there right now! The carpet dryers are noisy!

Jenny said...

Wow~!! Joy, it looks fabulous! It must be a wonderful feeling to have such a fantastic yard... I'm so happy you get to enjoy those blessings... your hard work paid off. Thank you for sharing your photos! Love the bench scene!