About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Friday, June 5, 2009

3D ultrasound


We had one done yesterday. I got one good picture because he woke and went to riding his daily roller coaster. I did NOT know I had one in my belly, but after watching him for over 30 minutes, I am convinced there is one in there. He was head up and then went head down as low as he could get and there was no more good shots to be had. But I did enjoy watching him. It is neat to know what I feel now and where he is located. He looks like Hannah. :) I look forward to meeting this little feller. He has a busy personality like Hannah, but that is okay, I know, now, how to deal with that kind. ;0)

3 comments:

Jeanné said...

wow i can see his face. we just had our little guys pictures done last week! I posted a few ultra sound pics on my blog =D

i have not had one of these types of ultra sounds done yet, and i do not know if we are going to or not. this past one, was our 20 week ultra sound, so i think the next time we will see our little guy is when he is out of the womb!!

congrats!! love and miss you!!

Jenny said...

Oh WOW! That's amazing! How cool that you got to get a 3-D one!!! I haven't had one of those yet! How adorable that you can see his little face. Sooo sweet! Thank you for sharing! Love you!

Mountain Mom said...

OMG!!! That is amazing! He does look like Hannah! I get go to my daughter's next appt. where they do the next ultra sound. I can't wait now!