About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hannah turned 5!! :)






We went to Chuck E. Cheese on Sat, then got her an ice cream cake. It was simple, but I think that has to do with being pregnant and not being up to a big party. She was quite happy so that worked for me. :) I can't believe she is five now. She has turned out to be quite the young lady and a joy to have around. The first years of training have paid off. :):) Thank the Lord! She is now begging to learn to read. :) That will come in time. She is pretty smart so I look forward to teaching her.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

What great pictures! Love them! She is getting so big! Lauren has changed a lot! Isn't it hard to believe that Hannah and Isaiah will be FIVE? Seems unreal. I also do not do big parties when I am expecting... way too much work! So, I am doing parties this year. Love you, talk to you soon!

Joy said...

They keep changing too. I can't get over how fast they grow. Having a baby is bittersweet right now, because I know just how fast they grow. ): I am getting old and who knows how many more we'll be blessed with. I am loving being pregnant and loving the idea of a new little one! BUT, I also KNOW to be ETERNALLY thankful for the ones we are blessed with and I do NOT take that for granted. I am soooo thankful for what the Lord has shared with us. I pray to do much better.
Love ya Jenny!

Amanda said...

Joy you look so young! My goodness! LOL Happy birthday to little Hannah!

Joy said...

Thank you Amanda! :) I need that. I feel old some days. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at how much your children have grown since you all left! They just keep growing up! Five years old! Doesn't even seem possible! Happy birthday Hannah!

~Emily

Joy said...

Thank you Emily! I bet you don't have tiny ones anymore either. One thing I have realized about time is it robs youth. I am SOOO thankful to the Lord for the opportunity to stay home with these babies. God has been so good to Shane and me and I am far blessed beyond human comprehension!

Jenny said...

Great pictures, thanks for sharing! She is really growing up, you can see in her face the little girl look, not little toddler look anymore. :) Lauren's hair is cute, too, as are you!