About Me

My photo
South Carolina, United States

Saturday, June 6, 2009

23 weeks


Here is my latest belly picture. I am not so sure just how big it can get, but I figure if the woman who had 8 at a time could do it, surely I can with one. :) I said to Shane the other day "Isn't it amazing just how big the belly can get?" and he said, "What amazes me is how it doesn't go back to normal". LOL! Well....I suppose that is true to, at least for me. I met a reeeel skinny girl at the commissary the other day who just had her 4th and was so tiny and flat stomach I couldn't believe it. Then again, her kids come out five pounds she said. She didn't even know she was pregnant with this kid until 7 months!! She didn't show until after that and even before delivering just had a little tiny lump. UGH! I suppose we are all made different. LOL! :) I enjoy my belly and all the kicks that come along with it. :) Levi has such a personality already that I am so in love with him. God is soooo good! :)

3 comments:

Jeanné said...

WOW joy...!!!! you are BIG (not in a bad way, please dont take it in a bad way!!! I will be 23 weeks in about 2 weeks and i am NO WAY close to YOUR size!!! But this is my first child and NOT your first! LOL But you are still so pretty!!! LOL and that is SO funny what shane said!!! I am glad to hear that everything is all good with you and baby!! love and miss you!!

Jenny said...

Wowzers, my love!! YOU look beautiful!! :D :D Love it!!! Can't believe you're only 23 weeks! I wish I could be with you with you tell people that you're only 23 weeks!! Haha... love it!! I'm so glad you posted these photos, it's so great to see you!! Love you!! Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Sweet comment from hubby! Ha! Isn't it true though. I love the "hard" tummy time when baby is bigger and it is actually the baby people are rubbing instead of my guts! :-) But I don't love the flabby after baby time that stays that way until another baby is growing! LOL!! Oh, the babies are always worth it though! And, I keep going. I just don't get how some people are so blessed to get their pre-pregnant body back, though. Oh well, I still have not gained weight this pregnancy (okay, well I did gain 4 pounds, but worked really hard and got them off again! no more junk food!!!) Miss you!!

~Emily